- We got the Christmas light box finished, tested, and hung on the wall.
- Installed two 20amp breakers and two wall GFCI outlets for the light box.
- laid out all the Christmas lights and tested them.
- Hung the Christmas Tree topper on the outside of our chimney.
- Made a cute pumpkin out of a Tide Pods container.
- Fried my computer.... Well maybe not, but the power supply is bad.. Thank goodness it's new and under warranty, just have to wait for a replacement.
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Saturday was a lazy day, but Sunday we got a lot accomplished!
Friday, October 25, 2013
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Monday, October 14, 2013
So I made a Keyboard try a few weeks ago, but was not happy with the way it turned out. There were a few things that I found that I wanted to add. So this is the next version, added two CAC readers and an audio switcher to be able to choose from headphones or speakers. There is a USB hub inside the tray that powers the three items and an Arduino. The Arduino is used to power and control the lights on the top..