WHAT YOU NEED:
2lbs 95% lean Beef
2cans Cut Corn
2cans Campbells Tomato Soup
1 Diced Onion
1 Diced Bell Pepper
12 Servings of Mashed Potatoes
12 slices of Cheese
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat Oven to 350*
- Cook instant or fresh Potatoes and set aside.
- Cook Beef, Onion and Bell Peppers in large skillit or pot until beef is brown.
- Drain, don't rince, and place in pot.
- Add Corn and Tomato Soup and heat until warm.
- Empty Pot into large 13x9 glass cake pan.
- Add cooked mashed potatoes as a second layer, do not mix with first layer.
- Add sliced cheese on top, enough to cover the potatoes.
- Place dish into oven and cook uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted, pull out of oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes, then serve.